We started out small & modest back in January of 2013. ITH was the first independent backpackers hostel in northern India. We have made steady progress to become one of the best backpackers hostels in India.
Being at the forefront of this ‘revolution’, we have had the privilege to witness a greater change manifest. Before long, the buzz picked-up and the idea of backpacking hostels seemingly exploded, giving rise to a number of such new ventures that have effectively changed the facade of the entire Indian hospitality industry. It is exciting to see so many backpackers’ hostels now popping-up all across the country!
Becoming one of the best backpackers hostels in India
Meanwhile we have worked hard to maintain the quality of our accommodation and overall service standards. Today, we proudly offer the widest range of accommodations to varied traveller budgets – from budget-conscious conventional backpackers to modern upscale flashpackers. Not to mention our in-house bistro offering healthy and delicious homemade vegetarian/vegan food & drinks. We call it food ‘made with love’…for the love of your taste buds!
Aside from the recently earned TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2015 award, we are delighted to share with you some of the popular Indian websites that International Travellers’ Hostel has been listed on in recent times.
We will leave you with the list below to enjoy as we look forward to have YOU over!
Websites listing the best Backpackers Hostels in India
- NatGeo Traveller: The Best Hostels in India from Varkala to Varanasi
- About.com: Essential Guide to Backpacker Hostels in India
- ScoopWhoop: 14 Unusual Places You Can Stay At Instead Of Hotels While Travelling In India
- Ixigo.com: Confessions of a Backpacker- Best Hostels In India
- Tripoto: A Definitive Guide To The Most Beautiful Travel Hostels in India
- Grab House: Top 5 Budget Friendly Backpacking Hostels in India
- Tour My India: Backpacker’s Hostels in India
- Tripigator: Backpackers’ Bliss: 10 Backpacker Hostels to Change the Way You Travel!
- India Today: Ditch hotels for these 5 backpacking hostels in India